Summer Camp 2017!
Mojave is back with an all-new Summer Camp for your child!
Our goal: We want to use summer to not only have a lot of fun, but to also gain new skills in the every day handling of life.
In our summer camp, we will intersperse games, activities and camping trips with seminars based on the works of L. Ron Hubbard.
Our LRH Seminars are famous! Cheri Hall, the Executive Director, delivers the best hatting seminars for kids on subjects such as:
- Affinity-Reality-Communication, and how to use the triangle in life
- Exchange and it’s importance
- Emotional Curve, recognizing and being cause over
- Cause vs Being the Victim
- Tone Scale, raising yourself and your friends
- Ethics and happiness
- And more! The children are asked what they would like to gain more data on and specialized seminars are created for them!
Despite our busy summer calendar, seminars will be delivered regularly, along with group lessons and lots of drilling on key LRH data!
We have six weeks of Summer camp from 25 June 2017 to 6 August 2017. Your child can come two weeks, four weeks or six weeks.
The two week camps are:
We are currently only taking kids ages 7-16.
In addition to our two major trips, as laid out above, the following are other activities your child can participate in:
- Wild Life Park
- Stories around the campfire/smores
- Arts and Crafts
- Jewelry making
- Talent show
- Day trips to local sites, museums and activities
Yes, your child will be roughing it at this summer camp.
We will be out on camping trips (White Water Rafting and Grand Canyon) for a good portion of the summer.
In addition to obvious supplies, your child will need to bring a tent, nice camping pad, sleeping bag (for cold weather, it could get down to the 40s a couple nights), pillow, backpack for hikes, a water bottle, a poncho and a flashlight or head-lamp.